yes I know its Wednesday but I haven’t put what happened on Monday. liam had to see a special dr and had some tests done.
1) there going to give liam a hearing test again (be 3rd one now),
2) he could be having his feet looked at because he can’t walk properly ( before you ask he dose not wear cheep shoes),
3) there going to be doing the eye tests again.
4) liam haves probs with his head (not saying to much) and I have been going on for some time that he needs A SODDING XRAY ON IT. well I might be getting it done but it needs to now go to the people who sort that stuff out.
arr hope the weekend is going to be better.
yesterday was just one bad day. first i had the health woman come round. everything was good until she started to talk about me. a month ago i told them the truth that i have probs with attention, short term memory and dyslexia and i have kept it away from them for 3 and a half years. for some reason she thinks liam might have attention and short term memory because he see’s me everyday…WTF. then she kept asking me how i was with with liam (O_O). for nearly 4 years they have been telling me i’m doing a brilo job and now they was asking me stuff. she was asking me how do i read to liam and i said having dyslexia dose not always means you cant sodding read it can be other probs. i was not to happy but this pissed me off more..she asked me if i wanted to do parent class’s because my probs WTF MY PROBS DOES NOT AFFECT MY PARENTING. last week the nursery nurse came round just out the blue and when she saw my boyfriend her face looked shocked lol…my health woman says oh ive been told you have a fella and i said yes. she wanted me to tell her his name so i did but why does she need to know if i’m with someone??????
8pm i heard someone open my frontdoor. at first i thought it was my fella but after 5mins i heard the door slam so looked out the window to see what was up with him but i didn’t see no-one so i went to my son’s room (other side of flat) and i didn’t see no-one. at 8:45pm i heard the door open again but this time i said hiya and pulled the chain but who it was slamed the door so i texted my fella to come round and told him why . he came round and i unlocked the door for him (by then i locked the door) and long and behold that flat neighbor who puts crap in my bins (cat lady) was sat outside looking into my flat….why is it everytime shes around stuff sodding happens…..
omg what a crazy morning. I rang up npower because I want a Prepayment Meter put into the flat because I’m sick of putting money onto this weekly payment card and not knowing what im using. I’m not joking it took me 50mins to be told that the computers are down and they will have to send me a letter to say the date its going to put in but first it was..
1) you have two meters but he could not understand why.
2) next person oh its (one) for power and (two) for water and heaters but like I kept telling them I don’t put on the heaters coz they cost to much and water is on for a hour (heats up fast)…I have plug heaters.
3) they told me I could not have a meter but I told them I want one and the person kept going on how I had to talk to kirklees about it WTF (my housing/pay rent).
4) got sent to talk to someone about a payment card but I already have one
5) woop got told I can have one but the computers are down so they are going to send me a letter with the date.
well i have had some good news but i haven’t had time to say what it is online yet. i’m going to be starting a 5 week course to help me teach liam how to talk better and i’m going to be with over parents who are in the same prob. i just hope this will work but i still believe this has nothing to do with liam’s anger. oh and i’m going to tell the sodding health woman that i do not want the nursery nurse coming to my home anymore. every time she’s round she just dose not help me. she was bitching that the tv was on (it was 4pm and it was cars) and now i’m not aloud to do the 123 right go to your room.
my family have found out that my fella stays over sometimes at my flat (O_O) and to tell you the truth i don’t care because its my flat (i’m 26 years old). but i no there not happy about it (can feel it). last night i have to admit it that i was not to happy with my fella. he parked his van in the middle of the car park outside my flat and i could hear next-door bitching….he did move it and he went home. one of my family members says i should ask him for money for staying the night but he does kind of pay me hehe by getting me a take away and doing my garden.
well a lot has been going on but if I admit it sometimes I just can’t be assed to write anything. anyway let me start with the bril news…I have got my son into a pre-school hmmm lets change that my NEW health woman got him into one. to tell you the truth I was worried at first but liam loves it and if he’s happy I’m happy. I now get the mornings to myself oh and I have sorted out his school so right now I’m praying he will get into the school I am wanting for him.
I have not had any probs with my neighbour since I have been doing up my garden oh and shes left my bin alone.