so yesterday my vac went bang on me lol.
Also had something really odd happen to me today. I was walking back from the top shop and thought I might as well take my black bin up seeing its been emptied. When I was doing this one of my neighbors says oh i saw your ex today and he has gone bald and he is happy. I looked at her and thought wtf and I said that’s nice and that i have not talked to the guy for 4years. I went into my house thinking wtf why did you have the need to tell me that lmao. Nothing wrong with being bald and happy but do you really need to tell me this lmao.
i just want to say sorry for not writing on here for some time. As you can tell 2020 has been a poop year and its not getting any better.
- my washing machine thought it be cool to die on me last week so i’m doing all my washing in the bath until i can afford to get it fixed.
- i didn’t get my 16hour holiday pay so made less (reason why i can’t get the washing machine fixed). They are fixing the problem but no clue when i’m getting the money.
- two week ago someone tried to break into my flat at 5:45am on a friday. Scary thing is the door was NOT locked but chained. Who ever it was tried the door and the chain kicked in and woke me and liam up. CCTV is getting put up.
- i messed up my arm by burning it on the chicken oven at work.
- one of my friends tried to kill themselves.
and people keep asking me hey keys how are you…. (o.0)
so its been 7months since doing my last blog and yep im alive.
2020 has been one hell of a year and i can’t wait for it to bloody end.
1) i had to say no to the holiday in paris because of covid,
2) my mom and dad split up and because of this they had to sell the family home. Everytime i see the house it upsets me (new people doing it up).
3) my hours keep changing at work (childcare is a mess),
4) in May i got covid (mild),
5) was planning to go to pub on my birthday (15/08/2020) but now had to change plans,
me and my son got onto the 324 bus around 12:30pm yesterday with some teen lads (on helme lane meltham). When we was getting off the bus in huddersfield they thought it would be funny to shout boo and bang at my son who was wearing his ear defenders. I turned around and told them not to ever do that to someone wearing ear defenders but they just laughed and bogged off.
Liam has sensitivity issues (on the lines of autism). He has to wear them because alot of sounds freak him out. Loud sounds to him are like nails on a blackboard to us. When liam has his ear defenders on i don’t really think about what people think. It’s just common sense not to shout at a child wearing them just to see if they work (and he can hear you with them on) . If he was not wearing them and someone shouted boo liam’s eyes roll back and he blacks out.
sadly alot of people don’t know alot about autism or any special needs – disabilities.
i want him to feel like a normal little man not a joke.
you maybe wondering where the hell have I been and why haven’t you been blogging for months. Well little jimmy I’m about to tell you.
Homeschooling – I have been very busy trying to get Liam to year two English before it hit December (he got there).
I have also had news that it’s a big nope to special needs school thanks to his old school (education phycologist report) . long story short the school say they didn’t have time to do the EHCP (Education, Health and Care Plan) but in March I was told they were cutting his one + one and play.
Rent – omg since April my rent has been wrong so by the end of October I got a letter saying pay us £200 in 7days or you are gonna be kicked out. After having a long chat they have changed from weekly to 4weekly rent (payday).
Neighbour – my downstairs neighbour thinks it’s cool to bang on my walls every time we walk, talk, Liam plays in his room and watching tv. One night at 9pm Liam was in his room playing and BOOM BOOM BOOM. Liam jumps into bed in tears. I reported the guy next day and I could even hear him having a chat to his housing team (next day) because he was talking loudly (he wanted me to hear). He says he has not heard any sound from us but he loves to bang on my walls. 2nd time I have had to report downstairs for banging on my walls.
Health – Since breaking my foot in 2018 I keep falling over and having a lot of pain in my leg.
Money – bills have gone up but seem to have got everything up to date
Life – I’m fine…i think