i just want to say sorry for not writing on here for some time. As you can tell 2020 has been a poop year and its not getting any better.
- my washing machine thought it be cool to die on me last week so i’m doing all my washing in the bath until i can afford to get it fixed.
- i didn’t get my 16hour holiday pay so made less (reason why i can’t get the washing machine fixed). They are fixing the problem but no clue when i’m getting the money.
- two week ago someone tried to break into my flat at 5:45am on a friday. Scary thing is the door was NOT locked but chained. Who ever it was tried the door and the chain kicked in and woke me and liam up. CCTV is getting put up.
- i messed up my arm by burning it on the chicken oven at work.
- one of my friends tried to kill themselves.
and people keep asking me hey keys how are you…. (o.0)
me and my son got onto the 324 bus around 12:30pm yesterday with some teen lads (on helme lane meltham). When we was getting off the bus in huddersfield they thought it would be funny to shout boo and bang at my son who was wearing his ear defenders. I turned around and told them not to ever do that to someone wearing ear defenders but they just laughed and bogged off.
Liam has sensitivity issues (on the lines of autism). He has to wear them because alot of sounds freak him out. Loud sounds to him are like nails on a blackboard to us. When liam has his ear defenders on i don’t really think about what people think. It’s just common sense not to shout at a child wearing them just to see if they work (and he can hear you with them on) . If he was not wearing them and someone shouted boo liam’s eyes roll back and he blacks out.
sadly alot of people don’t know alot about autism or any special needs – disabilities.
i want him to feel like a normal little man not a joke.
Just be careful on ebay. I sold a Google Mini to a woman from huddersfield and because it came a day late she wants her money back and she has reported me to ebay after admitting to getting it a day late (meaning she has the Google Mini).
I did send her a email to even say it was going to be late because i’ve been abit busy but got nothing back.
I told her that because she has the item i am not giving back her money or if she wants her money just send me back my Google mini i sold. Taken the ebay app off my phone so i don’t see her emails and just gonna use the site to buy..
This is the first time since ever starting on ebay (started around 2014) that I have had this prob. i mostly get lovely comments and thank you but only because it was late.
WHAT I LEARNED – pay for tracking because you never know who your selling to.
This week has been crap and I just want to get some stuff off my chest about what has gone down.
1) On Tuesday the 26th feb around 7:30pm I was on my online banking trying to working out bills when I notice that £20 had gone missing. First thing that popped into my head was arrrr Liam but when I clicked the link and it was not Xbox but some website. I copied the link to see what the website was and nope it didn’t work. I went back onto my banking about now £30 had been taken out. I clicked on what was going on and blocked my card fast.
2) The next day I contacted the bank and got everything sorted (got my lost money back yesterday) but this was not the last of it. Around 11am I got a phone call asking for Liam (my 8 year old). I asked the male why but he said he was not aloud to tell me and he needed to talk to Liam. So, I said can you please tell me why you want to talk to my 8-year-old and how did you get my number. The guy put the phone down on me and when I rang back up it was a voice message saying I needed to fill some paper work. The number has been reported but after reporting it I found out that someone has been trying to apply for payday loans in my and Liam name and they used my address, number and to be smart my email but thank god they don’t have my password to log onto my email. The sad thing about this is it must be someone I know who has done this because not a lot of people have my number and my address oh AND MY EMAIL.
My Mental Health
Not alot of people will know that i have had Depression and other problems for around 8 years BUT I have not been feeling to good in myself for about 5 month now and I have been trying very hard to just handle it myself but this week I had 2 panic attacks.
- On Wednesday night when I got home from work..for some stupid reason I thought someone was in my house and I started to freak out.
- Thursday I was crying for no reason at work and sadly someone said something that day and boom.
After having a long chat with my fella I made my mind up I needed to go see a doctor. I’ve been put back onto fluoxetine and I have to go back in a month to see if the pills are working.
Do you ever remember a old story being told to you when you was a child but you thought naaa it’s just a lie. On 24th december i went to see my grandparents and they mentioned there old house they used to live in (Skegness-Friskney). I remembered this thing they told me and other family members about what happened to that house in the war.
There was a story that a old ww2 plane crashed into the house and parts went everywhere sometime in the 1940s and that the guy flying the plane died.
Where they lived was a old farm house with a very big garden…Soooooo big they had a caravan in it and a play area for us grandkids. But there was only one part we was not aloud to go near and that was the very big orchard and if we did go in there without a adult we would get a good telling off about it. We was only aloud in the orchard to pick apples with my nan but i remember the grass being long and the ground being very bumpy. I was told a story that there were still plane parts on the ground so me being a dumb 7 year old i thought it was plane parts every time i felt a bump.
Well today i found out the truth about what happened. It happened on the 3-4th March 1945, It was a Halifax Mark111 bomber , The team he was with was attacked, 7 crew but 4 lived (someone says), PILOT – P/O A.E. SCHRANK died. The plane crashed and demolished a farm house, Mother and daughter died but father lived. https://www.bbc.co.uk/history/ww2peopleswar/stories/44/a3263744.shtml
i wonder if the old house used to be in the orchard? but i can always remember spending my 6 week holiday at that house and every night i had to sleep with the bedroom door open and sleep with my sister or cousin in the room because i felt like someone was watching me and i used to hear footsteps at night when everyone was in bed.