some of the moms at school have no-test that the young lads aka liam and his friends have started to play a game where they hit each other in the boy parts and say oh my penis. one of the mothers said oh that her son said it was liam he learned it from but like my mother said hang on liam has heard it from a older child (from school) and i’m a single mother so why would i be saying this and teaching him this game and i’m not making my son sound like a angel hear but liam has stopped saying this word after i told him what it was and that its not a thing to say at school and no-one has told me nothing about this game. i had to sit down with liam last night and had to tell him not to kick or slap boys in that part but liam keeps telling me he’s doing nothing. i do hope i don’t hear anymore about it.
2) on a Monday i thought hey i’m going to finally send someone a message who i have not talked to in 12years after a fall out. when i was about to write to this person i no-test that they said something to me in march 2016 what i didn’t see until now. i won’t to happy about what it said because it was something to do with the past. so for the first time in 12years i told them the truth about what happened on a that day AND like i said to this person i’m happy i got to tell them and now i can close that chapter in my life. its now Friday and i have had nothing back and to tell you the truth i don’t think i will.
LIFE GOES ON.
Last weekend it was snowing but this week its lovely and hot. Sat outside eating ice cream with my little man.
Wonder what next week will bring :).
sorry i have not done any blogs since Sunday morning. i was going to do a blog on Tuesday but thought it be wrong with all the stuff going on with the news.
i kind of had a poop start to the week.
1) my hoover thought it would be cool to blow up…but today my mom has ordered me a new one ( don’t worry i’m paying it).
2) my sodding internet went down on Tuesday and me and this help line tried everything to get it to work. Wednesday morning i turned on the phone WiFi and wow the bloody thing started to go crazy lol.
3) people think I’m wonder woman and i can do 4 big jobs in one hour (O_0).
4) liam has been asked to go to a party but i haven’t sent a yes back yet. i’m just worried that liam is going to get to buzzed and hurt someone or the moms/dads are not going to understand him. my mom says if you ask the child’s mother if you can stay and tell her why you might be able to hang out with the mums but i’m not good around new people and i start to feel odd and scared.
last time i went to one they showed me a file full of stuff liam had done wrong but this time it was all good 🙂 (some bumps in the road). we still have to work on some stuff and the journey is not over yet but its nice to see what he has improved on.
its crazy to think how much liam has changed in the last 3months.
well i have had a lovely chill day and a good rest after all the fun of this week. i even ended up falling asleep at 12pm to 2pm.
when i was walking home with liam i saw the woman getting out of her friends car. i blanked her out and didn’t say nothing. i think she was hiding behind the wall of my flat because when liam got to the door she had not walked past yet but soon as i got liam in i slammed the door shut just to show her i’m not a happy bunny about yesterday. I’m also kind of shocked liam didn’t say hello to her but hearing someone saying there calling the police on there mother hmmm wonder why he didn’t say hello (he’s not stupid).
blog first uploaded on tumblr http://keysprice1988.tumblr.com/
wow that was a nice WordPress holiday but its time to get ready to tap the crazy out of my laptop or sometimes phone.
first thing i need to say is its not long now till 2016 and i want to thank everyone who reads and follows my blog,twitter and snapchat. last year at this time i just hit 500 follows and now its 800. thankyou and i love you all :).
1)its been a busy week with all sorts going on. liam loved everything he got on xmas oh and i can’t forget the yummy dinner my mother made for us all :).
2) boxing day i spent it playing games with my boy and looking after my mothers dog.
3) 27th it was liam’s 5th birthday and we took him to his first ice hockey game but sadly he didn’t like it because he hates loud sounds but everyone else had fun lol.